Etched Leaf Window Film 24-by-36-Inch


Easy to install and looks attractive--Worth the money!5

I purchased this window film for my back door that has 9 small panes of glass through which I could see my neighbor come and go from his front door. I wanted to make the window opaque without blocking the light and this worked perfectly! Much better than grandma-style curtains.



The word "film" is deceptive--this is a high quality thick material that feels like vinyl and is very easy to work with. I followed the installation directions on the package and it adhered to the window perfectly. None of the corners peeled up and no bubbles. Once the film was cut to the correct size the installation was very easy.



Other reviewers have said that this items is expensive but I found it to be far less expensive than traditional window treatments so I consider this an excellent value for the purpose. Highly recommended.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List