Redi Shade 1817205 Black Out Pleated Shade 48-by-72-Inch 6-Pack


A cheap and easy solution for blocking daylight.5

If you're a nightshifter and you need to black out a bedroom in the daytime this is a cheap and easy solution. These DO block the light - only a sliver of it escapes from the sides (because have to be slightly less wide than the window if you ever plan to open them again) but this is easily solved by hanging a second shade OVER the casement if you don't have curtains.



They were far cheaper than blackout drapes and they look nice too. And they're lightweight enough that you could take one along when you travel ... I wish I'd had these on hand in a whole lot of hotels with fancy but worthless drapes.



There were six in the package which I mention because I asked Amazon's customer service how many were in the box and they had no idea.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List